1871 Geary Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Veronica is also online at
The Connection Practice
From time to time, the Connection Practice Foundations Course is offered at Unity of Walnut Creek. In the course (formerly titled BePeace), participants learn techniques to help master the art of speaking and living peacefully.
The Connection Practice teaches us processes to intentionally go within and unite empathy and insight. Empathy is attained through a conscious connection to feelings and needs, while insight is accessed through heart-brain coherence.
Short lectures are followed by small group exercises so participants can practice new skills immediately and return to daily life with tested techniques. Veronica is certified to teach the course, facilitate small group exercises, and coach individuals.
Contact us for future dates and information about a Connection Practice Group.
How do we start?
We start with a conversation.
Veronica designs and leads workshops
and classes in the Walnut Creek, CA area
Contact us for dates!
Comments from previous attendees:
- "I learned so much about myself and how to be a better person in relationships with others."
- "Thank you for creating a place of safety and trust, allowing us to open to Spirit's creative unfoldment."
- "Everything was so valuable. I am motivated to do more!"
Workshop and class topics and exercises may include:
- Accessing the Wisdom Field
- Listening for Deep Meaning
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Opening to Curiosity and Mystery
- Using and Playing with Intuition
- Engaging with Saboteurs and Gremlins
- Creating and Working with Affirmations
- Establishing Accountability
- The Artist's Way (Julia Cameron's work)
- Exploring Divination Tools
You are invited to explore and connect more deeply with yourself and with others in a safe, compassionate, and supportive setting. Join spiritual seekers, coaching devotees, and those who are just curious about coaching, and experience personal, spiritual and professional growth. You will surely leave with a deeper understanding and appreciation of yourself.
Sessions may include: meditation, life coach skill mentoring, wisdom circle discussion, experiential exercises, individual and group coaching, laughter, and occasional guest coaches. Sessions may be designed to meet specific organizational needs.
Healing Night at Unity of Walnut Creek
Veronica donates coaching sessions on the first Wednesday of the month during Healing Night at Unity of Walnut Creek.
If you've considered working with a life coach, or have thought of working with Veronica, this is a great opportunity to give it a try! There is an amazing array of gifted healers available so you can experience multiple modalities in one evening.
The healing circle opens with a group meditation at 7:00 p.m. You are asked to give a donation to Unity of Walnut Creek for the services you receive from all providers.